Thursday, March 5, 2009

Twitter Frenzy




It sure seems to me that the mainstream media have gone twitter crazy. Turn on the TV day or night, and some CNN Anchor or political pundit is talking up "twittering." I thought maybe it was only my perception, like when you buy a new car. You buy a Toyota Camry and then all you see on the road are other Toyota Camry's, somehow confirming your purchase decision. I started twittering about a month ago and saw twitter everywhere I turned. But I guess, it was not only my imagination. Even Jon Stewart is making fun of all the ruckus. Oh, and even though Twitter has no revenue model yet, it's already raising tens of millions of dollars in venture money.

And I'm still trying to figure out what it means to twitter. And whether it's worth my time or not. (Of course, I will link my tweet to this blog post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment