Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Blogging ain't easy

Okay, Okay, for the few people who check out this site, you may have noticed that I have not written anything for three months. I had a good excuse, I spent most of the summer traveling.

But it was several months of silence before that. What gives? Well, it turns out writing a blog ain't so easy. First, you have to decide, are you going to be one of those prolific bloggers like Jeff Jarvis, who twitters dozens of times a day, or are you going to be one of those infrequent, but profound commentators, like Clay Sharkey.

The pressure to be profound was just too great, and the pressure to be on top of the news was also too much for me. So I'll compromise. I won't be profound, and I won't write frequently. I'll just write once in awhile, try to say something understandable, and spell the words correctly. Now that I've gotten that out of the way, give me a week or two to come up with something to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment